A Year in the Life of Daddy's Phone
Tim recently imported all his phone pics to our home computer.
Here are a few of my favorites...
![]() |
| swinging at the park this time last year |
![]() |
| making cookies with mommy in our apartment |
![]() |
| crazy hair after Ethan's sleep deprived EEG |
![]() |
| crawling in the grass at the greenway |
![]() |
| ok, I have to admit - at times we have encouraged nose-picking (hey, it takes a lot of fine motor skills to do this!) |
![]() |
| playing with the remote in the hospital bed |
![]() |
| his first attempt at a sucker |
![]() |
| I confess that my sister and I often like to coordinate Ethan and Cara's outfits, but this time we actually didn't plan it |
![]() |
| Owen contemplating life |
![]() |
| Ethan wearing Mike's UofL hat - GO CARDS! |
![]() |
| grocery shopping with daddy |
![]() |
| Tim's idea of fun - taking down the Christmas tree in 3.5 seconds |
![]() |
| Ethan on his knees during aqua therapy |
![]() |
| getting ready to jump off the slide |
![]() |
| excited about his frozen yogurt with M&Ms on top |
![]() |
| funny fingers |
![]() |
| playing in Owen's bed |

















3 comments:
Thanks for the pics. I love it when I haven't seen them.
Pop
Too cute : ]
I really hope time took more pictures then just those, but even if he didn't these really hold some memories for you guys.
Tim, not Time btw
Post a Comment