Thursday, May 10, 2012

Locked-Out

when I keep my mom up during all hours of the night


and she's so tired that she locks us out of the house 


for the second time this month


on the two coldest days this spring


while we're waiting for daddy to come rescue us


she likes to take pictures of me
(my mommy always has her camera...even when she doesn't have her keys)


I make silly faces at her, you know, to remind her that we can't take life too seriously


blow a few bubbles to pass the time
(daddy does work 20 minutes away, you know)


let her catch me in my addiction once again


and tell her (in so many words) that I love her


even if she does keep locking us out of the house


4 comments:

Allison said...

at least he wasn't locked inside

Mary Robert and Andrew said...

I love it!...Good point Allison. :)

Anonymous said...

Funny and cute all wrapped into one.

Pop

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Good thing I just got a new color cartridge for the printer! Now which ones for G-Ma!

DeeDee