Friday, May 04, 2012

Confession

My name is Owen Veeck and I have a confession.
I am addicted to chewing on burp cloths.

I've tried pacifiers, teething rings, toys and fingers.



But I can't get enough of my burp cloth.


If a burp cloth isn't easily accessible, I will always make exceptions.

Sometimes I'll settle for a blanket.


a bib




a high chair strap 
(which, by the way, is a close second to the burp cloth)


the pajama pants on my head


my cousin Cara's socks


my own socks


and even my little Ugly Doll


But if you ask my opinion, I'll always tell you...
The Burp Cloth is the BEST!


3 comments:

Mary Robert and Andrew said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! Those teeth have to be coming in soon. What a doll!

Cat H said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

The Duntons said...

Tristan loves anything cloth he can put in his mouth as well. I believe these cousins are more similar then just being a month apart lol. Btw, you need to teach me how to post pictures throughout the blog. Its a skill I haven't learned yet .