Before I post our June pics, I had a few more from Tim's phone that I had to post.
They are all from our visit to Kentucky in May.
On Grandma's porch with Jeremiah
envious of Kaye Kaye's phone
Owen loves to walk with Ethan in the walker.
Ethan's not too fond of it, but this time he obliged
watching cartoons together at Grandma's house
Ok, now for the June pics...
Owen wearing Ethan's cowboy boots
We had a lot of rain around here in June,
which gave us lots of opportunities for splashing in the puddles!
Every time it rains now, Owen says, "Wanna go splash!"
We've gone to a few library events this summer.
Ethan would rather spend his time reading than watching the shows.
sprinkler time at Pop and Nana's house
snack time in the pool
Father's Day - the boys love wearing hats just like their daddy
We've gone to Baxter's Bunch quite a few times already this summer
Ethan likes to bear crawl from one bouncy to the next.
I love bringing him here because he has so much fun and it's such great therapy!
helping Pop pick vegetables from his garden
Owen and Ethan both like wearing sunglasses,
but lately Owen has started putting his on his head like I do.
they love pouring water on their heads
Hudson and his mommy came over for dinner
to celebrate Hudson's 1st Birthday!
Our new favorite park in Pineville
It has this larger swing next to the baby swing and Ethan fits in it perfectly!
Ethan's first time in the big boy swing!
playing at the YMCA splash pool
Owen always raises his arms when he's going down the slide
more time at our favorite park



































No comments:
Post a Comment