Some of you may remember my post last year A Year in the Life of Daddy's Phone. It was fun for me to look back at all the pictures he had taken that year, especially because I wasn't always there when he took them. Well, I recently uploaded another year of Tim's pictures to our home computer and here are my favorite Daddy pictures of the year...
Owen eating a pickle
Ethan and the scuba diver at the aquarium
touching hands through the glass
I think these pajamas were too big for him
Ethan's choice out of the prize box
after giving lots of blood for another set of tests
At the zoo in Columbia, SC
apple picking (and eating)
Mommy giving Owen a ride on her new bike
Mommy, Daddy & Ethan on the ferris wheel
at the Rock Hill Christmas Festival
Trip with Daddy to the mall during Christmas time
(so mommy could have some non-kid time...thank you, Daddy!)
Ethan wearing his new cowboy boots from Grandpa at Christmas
at Cheraw State Park
boys jumping on Mommy
The World's Largest Snot Bubble
a side view
playing with Avery at Jessie's birthday party
the snow on top of all the gumballs on our driveway
I was away both times it snowed in Fort Mill this year.
The second time I was volunteering at a consignment sale and this just happened to be Owen's first time seeing snow.
I was so sad to miss it, but glad that Tim took lots of pictures.
I was so sad to miss it, but glad that Tim took lots of pictures.
No pictures of Ethan in the snow 'cause he was sick and stayed inside on the couch.
Owen is not a good eater.
I used to stress about it, but now I just try to accept it and move on.
However, whenever we go to a Mexican restaurant he eats TONS of food!
He especially loves the chips and salsa - even the hot stuff!
sporting his new crocs from Grandma
Tim took Ethan with him to speak to a church about Habitat.
Afterwards, on the way back to the car,
Ethan started waving to everyone driving on Oakland Avenue.
Tim said the traffic slowed on both sides of the street to wave back at him.
lots of leftover balloons from Ethan's birthday party
make Owen's hair stand straight up in the air
Yaya's face painting at the strawberry festival
We went to a park this spring and Owen went right onto the basketball court and started playing with a few of the guys. They were nice enough to show him a few pointers.
For some reason Owen liked laying down on the Merry-Go-Round.
This was also the trip to the park when we lost Owen. It was the first time (and hopefully the last time) anything like this has ever happened and it was absolutely horrible! I thought Tim was watching him and Tim thought I was and all of a sudden we realized he wasn't with us. We quickly scanned the playground, but couldn't see him anywhere. We started toward the parking lot when a woman came from behind a car holding Owen in her arms. He probably wasn't gone more than a minute, but it was definitely one of the scariest minutes I've ever experienced.
wearing Daddy's hat
Ethan LOVES bounce houses. They are really good physical therapy too!
Here he's trying to stand by himself.
more chips and salsa
And last, but not least, I couldn't post pictures from Tim's phone without at least one shot he had taken of his food. He said he was in a hurry eating his sandwich from Jimmy Johns and he looked down and noticed he had eaten it in the shape of Kentucky. Only Tim would accidentally eat his sandwich in the shape of Kentucky and only Tim would then take a picture of it.





































3 comments:
So fun, love all the pics! We would love to see you guys this summer sometime! Let's make a plan!
bahahahahaha, the sandwich - wow. this was a fun post :)
Y'all live life to the fullest! I love how Tim finds even the most mundane things photo-worthy (Kentucky sandwich!). Since I won't be seeing you every day, I'm going to make sure to try to check in on your blog regularly. Beth Windell
Post a Comment