Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Our Annual KY Trip


When we lived in Kentucky, Ethan and I took an annual trip to North Carolina for a break from therapy and visit with family and friends.  Now that we live here in South Carolina, we have started taking an annual trip to Kentucky for the same reason.  It's so nice to visit with friends and family who know how far Ethan has come because they were there with us at the very beginning.  Here are a few of my favorite pics from our trip:

  
Ethan and Maddie playing with the Ipad at Ms. Margaret's house




Ethan with his big brother Kord and friend Maddie 




Ethan and Jack sitting in the sensory room at VIPS where they first met




Hanging out with our Portland family













reading with Ms. Margaret




playing at Jack's house




Owen taking a ride on Grandma's walker




Ethan racing Grandma to the door




reading with Nana




Ethan and Grandma







I remember Aunt Dee Dee reading to me like this when I was Ethan's age




saying our "goodbyes"






No comments: