Last Hurrah
Tim, Ethan and I went on a little mini vacation last weekend - the last vacation before Baby Veeck arrives. We thought it would be good for all of us to have a little time to relax and enjoy each other before our family grows to four. We're very excited about our newest addition, but also know that the next few months will be a change for all of us.
We stayed in a little cabin in the NC mountains - about 30 minutes from Boone. Spent most of the time relaxing around the cabin - there was a little river on the property and Ethan enjoyed throwing rocks with Daddy, splashing in the water, swinging in the hammock and rocking on the porch.
2 comments:
Awesome! I wanna go there. Let me in on the secret.
Pop
Looks like fun! Ethan gets bigger every time I see a new picture!
Post a Comment