Visit to Raleigh
A few weeks ago we took a little whirlwind trip to Raleigh for Aunt Jenny's baby shower (her baby boy is due a few weeks after baby Veeck). We were only able to stay for the weekend, but packed a lot of fun and hugs into that short time.
Visiting with Grandpa - had a yummy breakfast, watched a little football and played with a few new toys/books (that he still says, "Grandpa" when he plays with here at home because he knows they came from Grandpa)
Grandma has lots of pets - dogs, cats, ducks, bunnies (and I'm sure I left something out). Here is Ethan petting the little bunny. Ethan also got some yummy chocolate from Aunt Jenny and is still eating a few pieces every night. He gets so excited when I bring them out and says, "from Aunt Jenny!"
We wished it could have been a longer trip, but know that we'll see everyone again in a few weeks when baby Veeck arrives!
1 comment:
I am stealing the three pictures with me and Ethan... Just an FYI : ]
Post a Comment