A little time with Daddy before he left for Romania
Because of a partnership between the Fort Mill Schools and the Greenway,
Ethan got to ride their horses for 4 Fridays this spring
with the other kids in his special setting class.
Cara's first dance recital - Ethan and Owen were both mesmerized
by the performances and still talk about Yaya dancing almost a month later.
Aunt Allie made matching strawberry outfits
for her girls to wear at the strawberry festival this year.
And Owen, of course, had to try on Cara's dress.
Anna posing in her outfit
And here we are at the festival
One of the many greasy things we ate at the festival
cousins
doing "CHEERS" with their ice cream cones
sleepover morning snuggles around the IPAD
Owen loves to go for rides in the bicycle trailer.
(I have to admit, I don't go nearly as often as I should)
On this day I heard him from the front of the house yelling,
"Mommy, I want to go for a ride!"
When I got to the carport I found he had climbed into the trailer
as it hung on the wall and was waiting for me to give him a ride.
We had a sleepover with the cousins on Mother's Day
and since the kids were up by 6am,
we decided to treat ourselves to breakfast at Dunkin Donuts.
Ethan had his first school music performance
playing in the sprinkler at Brinley's house
Ethan wearing his new rain boots
jumping at the Italian Festival
the only way to eat spaghetti - naked
Grandpa came for a weekend visit from Raleigh!
He brought the boys make-your-own popsicle molds
and since I didn't have any apple juice, I used orange juice instead.
I guess it was a little sour...
Owen's was made of water since he doesn't like juice.
He actually REALLY loves these water pops!
trying on headbands at the craft store
I got these suspenders for free at a yard sale
and Owen LOVES them! He asks to wear them every day.
3 best friends
Memorial Day weekend play at Pop and Nana's house
blowing bubbles with a straw - Nana's idea
Owen in his second pair of suspenders.
I think I'm going to need a pair in every color for this boy.
a trip with friends to Sno Balls
Ethan eating snow cones with his friends at the annual Spring Fling






















No comments:
Post a Comment