Wednesday, April 30, 2014

50 Pics in April

I love spring.  
The weather is perfect and the mosquitoes aren't out yet.
I think that's why I take so many pictures in April -- 
we spend so much time outside!

Here are 50 pictures of the first half of my favorite month --


Ethan's first year at the Special Olympics










Ethan's personal cheering section
(he's on his way to first base)


































Ethan chose to eat breakfast at the Dive In 
to celebrate his birthday with Aunt Allie, Yaya and Anna










then to Two On Earth for a birthday treat




Our friends, Alisa and Jahieum came for a visit from KY
and we all went out for pizza for Ethan's birthday dinner






Jahieum quickly became Owen's best friend for the week.









I taught Jahieum how to make chicken salad
(and, of course, Owen had to help)







Play Dough time - poor Jahieum never got a break



Ethan had his birthday party the day before Easter.
We had planned an outdoor easter egg hunt, 
but had to move it indoors since it rained ALL DAY LONG.  
I don't know why I always try to plan an outdoor party in April.
But we all had a great time in spite of being stuck inside.



















6 years old - how is this possible?




lots of splashing in the puddles







Easter morning













playing ball with Jahieum before he had to leave

























this is what I did pretty much the whole time Alisa was here






So thankful for my friend --
the way she loves my boys
and always keeps me laughing.


2 comments:

quisha said...

Jahieum just keeps telling me how Owen is as busy as him and how he really enjoyed his stay.

Anonymous said...

priceless moments, so glad you shared. love you guys more. xoxo your leesa