Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Spring Break Day 1 & Day 2


Since we weren't going anywhere for spring break this year we didn't cancel any of Ethan's therapies this week.  But I still wanted him to have a "break" from our normal weekly schedule, so I've planned for us to do something fun and different each day of the break.

Day 1: Ethan & Mommy went to Discovery Place 
(Thank you, Nana, for keeping Owen at home 
so we could have a little time to play by ourselves!)




























Ethan laying on a bed of nails







Ethan went to his first IMAX movie - it was about polar bears





Day 2: Ethan & Mommy went to Baxter's Bunch Playhouse 
with our friends Carla & Levi and Carina & Brinley




Ethan & Levi in the "jumping tent" (this is what Ethan calls it)













We took Ethan here a year ago and had to practically push him up this wall.
This time, Ethan pulled himself up with the handles and put his feet on the blue blocks by himself.  He did need help to get up the wall, but he definitely understood how to get up there and initiated getting up by himself.




Ethan, Levi & Carla getting ready to go down the slide







Ethan & Brinley at the top of the slide






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! WOW, I can't believe the nails! Never would have thought he would have ever done that. The climbing, oh my! I have noticed his gurthe recently when I pick him up.

Pop