Saturday, January 01, 2011

Facial Expressions of a Walker

Ethan got a big boy walker about two months ago and really loves practicing his walking - especially outside! He still can't steer himself and tends to veer to the right, but is doing really well and we LOVE the freedom it gives him. As you can see, he is very expressive while walking around - these are just a few of the faces I captured yesterday while he was walking around outside in his pajamas. I also just uploaded a video of him walking on facebook. Enjoy!




















2 comments:

Allison said...

walking outside in his pajamas in December, you must no be in Louisville anymore :)

Anonymous said...

I love seeing his excitement! Won't be long before he has perfected the logistics and learns he can get into much more standing than crawling on the floor! Give him a big hug from Aunt DeeDee!