Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Saying "Goodbye" Part 1
Over the past few weeks we've been saying our goodbyes to lots of people we love here in Louisville. I know I haven't taken pictures of all those goodbyes, but I'm going to try (you know, while I'm up at 3am with nothing better to do but pack and stress out over all the things I haven't done yet) to post some "goodbye" pictures of just a FEW of our favorite people here in Louisville. My heart is full of gratitude for these three beautiful women and all they have taught me over the past 7 years. I love you, Alisa, Andrea and Kanea!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It's crying time again, You're goin' to leave me!" You know you can't leave Kentucky without the family singing this to you! You will be missed, but I know you will love bein near Mom, Dad, Alli, Cara and Cephas! Love you!

Aunt DD

Unknown said...

Terre, that was a great post! I'm going to miss hugs from all three of them.

Tim

quisha said...

Terre and tim, I wish you both and ethan the best. I also want to thank you for everything you all have done. You both are trully angels. I am grateful that you all took in my sister when I realized there was nothing I could do. Good luck with everything and keep in touch. Love you guys!