Ethan Starts "School"
Ethan started his first day of "school" at VIPS (www.vips.org) two weeks ago. We have been going to the parent and child group at VIPS for over a year now, but Ethan just started going to the 2 year old class for three hours one day a week while I volunteer in another part of the building. He did fine without me there and in fact the only time he cried was when Ms. Margaret (his teacher...whom he loves, by the way) left for just a second. We are looking forward to seeing how more interaction with other children might help in his development.




3 comments:
Ethan is so cute at school!
I like this very very much. Oh how I miss him.
Pop
What a sweetie! I'm sure the interaction will be great for him. He is such a doll.
Lots of love,
Mary Robert
Post a Comment