Ethan's First Haircut
After all the reminders that it was no longer strawberry season (and hasn't been for quite a while) we knew we had to make a little time today for a blog update. And thanks to our wonderful friend, Susan, who was gracious enough to spend her Saturday morning giving Ethan a haircut, we have some recent pictures to post. Susan did an amazing job with Ethan, who was laughing and having fun playing with all of her hairstyling tools. Thank you, Susan, for using your talents to bless us this morning!





4 comments:
He's my handsome little man.
Grandpa Nahm
FINALLY!!! And I expect more updates, expecially if I am not going to see him until Christmas!
He's sooo big!!! And soooo cute! I hope you guys are doing well!
Wow! I can't believe how grown up he looks. How adorable! I'm glad he enjoyed his first haircut. When Andrew got his first haircut (29ish years ago) he cried the whole time and insisted on wearing goggles so that the hair wouldn't get in his eyes.
Post a Comment