Thursday, June 04, 2009

Strawberry Hunting
A few weekends ago the Veecks and Hoffmans went strawberry picking (or strawberry hunting, as Sam called it) at Hubers Farm. Ethan loved being carried around by Maggie and she even showed him how to climb a tree! We had a wonderful time and plan to make it a yearly family tradition. There's nothing like eating a freshly picked strawberry! If you haven't been strawberry picking (or hunting) yet this year, I would highly recommend it.










4 comments:

Aunt Allie said...

great great great pictures!

Allie said...

PS, he really needs some shoes and is that strawberry throw up on his shirt in the picture of him in the tree?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics.
Grandpa Nahm

Anonymous said...

A little bird told me to check your blog and what did I see a little strawberry picker...are you making some jelly or jam mmmmgood Loved the pictures I hear that I might see Ethan some time soon Hope so.......Lois :)