Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ethan Loves North Carolina!

Ethan and Terre spent the past two weeks visiting family and friends in Charlotte. After his six month therapy evaluation we decided we were all in need of a little break. We went on walks in the nice weather, played with grandparents, went on car rides with Aunt Allison and, of course, ate some yummy ice cream at Cabbarus Creamery! We had a great time and can't wait to go back again!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I did not notice that Cephas was in one of the pictures until I made it bigger and saw him against the back of the couch.

Second, where is the picture of his chocolate covered face?

Third, he should come back very, very soon!

DC Nahm said...

Man, that is a cute young man.

Anonymous said...

How did the evaluation go? I hope you're all doing well and I can't wait for our children to meet.

Love always,
Mary Robert