Sunday, November 02, 2008

Ethan's First Halloween
Halloween is a big deal in our neighborhood, so Ethan got all decked out in his costume and helped pass out candy. I made a deal with Terre that she could pick the costume this year, but after this year I get to make sure he has a manly costume. Here's some pics of the little sweet pea!



In other Halloween news, I was honored by having someone dress up as me. Brandon, we loved the sideburns!!

3 comments:

Whitney Hannam said...

Hey Veecks, I think your friend Brandon could double for Dwight Shrute on The office, do ya'll watch that??? We've been thinking about ya'll, take care!

Whitney, Matt and Ollie

Allison said...

Terre, I think you did a gret job picking out his costume. Ethan also seemed to enjoy it. Maybe Tim should let you pick next year too. He is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little Pea Pod! Alex was a ladybug this year.
--Laura