Friday, April 11, 2008

Trying Again ... 4 1/2 Years Later

Believe it or not, given the name of this blog and the soon to be new addition to our family, I created this 4 1/2 years ago. At the time, my hope was to use it as a space to journal my thoughts on life -- particularly from the vantage point of my daily life here in my neighborhood. My intentions were to share what I was learning, experiencing and reflecting upon and how, in turn, I was being transformed in the process. Well, as all good intentions go...that didn't happen. I've spent the last 4 1/2 years incredibly active in neighborhood life and have no doubt been positively transformed in a number of ways, but one regret I have is not taking the necessary time to adequately record my reflections.

So, with that little confession out of the way, I'd like to set out from this point to utilize this blog to not only share my reflections, but also to regularly update everyone on our family life with pictures, stories, etc.

Perhaps in the larger scheme of things, the timing of this is apropos as I'm sure that with the new life soon to join Terre and me that we will learn and know more fully than ever before what it truly means to become human as our Creator intends.

No comments: